MY ITINERARY FOR SOUTH EAST ASIA
I am just in the beginning stages of planning my once in a lifetime trip. I have been wanting to do this trip for as long as I can remember and finally I get to do it. I know I don’t have a lot planned which is surprising as I am such a organised little freak.
If you have any recommendations please do send them my way. I am a Gluten and Dairy free eater so places to eat is always welcome but any great places to stay on a budget will also be greatly appreciated. I prefer to stay away from overly touristy things and love being active. So any adventures you thing I might enjoy… PASS IT ON!
I am also interested in any yoga retreats/ resorts or anything spiritual not forgetting meditation. I know that Asia is going to be great for this kind of thing and I’m looking forward to re charging my Zen vibes because London has got me on the verge or telling everyone to ‘piss off’ quite frankly.
- I am planning to fly from London to Yagon, Myanmar. I know that this will be an non direct flight possibly stopping over at Bangkok.
- Inle Lake
- From Bagan I’m trying to organise a tour guide to visit the Chin tribe. The tour will be a week and will involve some trekking in the jungle along with tribe visit.
- Mandalay —-> Fly to Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai
- Chiang Rai
- From this point I am in two minds of shall I take the train to Bangkok and travel over land to Cambodia. OR shall I go back to Chiang Mai and fly to Siem Reap.
- Siem Reap
- Angkor Wat. I have wanted to visit this place ever since I saw a picture of it years ago.
- Phnom Penh —-> Flay to Manila
- Palawan: El Nido, Secret Lagoon, Big Lagoon, Shmizu Island , 7 Commando beach, The Coron, Pinagbuytan Island, Entalula beach, Nacpan beach.
- Cebu: Kawasan Falls
- Swim with Whale Sharks
- Besakih Temple
- Ubud- Tegallalang Rice Terraces
- Monkey Forrest
- Ubud Art Market
- Bali Volcano
- Bedugal Waterfall
- Banjar Hotsprings