Hello Everyone I’m Francesca.
New to the game I thought it might be fun to start things off listing 10 fun facts about me so you can get to know me a little better. So here we go…
- I was born in London so wagwan to all my London peeps.
- I am a daughter to a Filipino mother and an Italian father.
- I’m a Libra
- I love Avocados
- I don’t eat Gluten or Dairy
- I’m a Canon user.
- I love people who can make me laugh and I mean the serious kind where your belly aches!
- I cant stand coriander. Yuk
- I’m also a wedding photographer (check out my Instagram for all you love bugs out there: francesca_secolonovo_weddings or my website: www.francescasecolonovophotography.com)
- Lastly IM A HUGGER. No personal space for you I’m afraid as I’m coming in full steam ahead for a hug.
So, now you all know a little bit about me I’m sure we are going to be best buds and get along just fine! So, I’m sure the next question is how did Vive that Vida come about I hear you say. Well, my curious little readers…. I lost the most important and influential person in my life (my father) who sadly lost his battle to cancer in April 2017. To anyone who knows anyone fighting this awful disease or lost anyone my heart goes out to you. I know how hard it is and high fives all round for just getting your ass our of bed in the morning.
Above all that and being an emotional wreak I will be made redundant from August after 8.5 years. In all fairness maybe it was time to leave and the universe is just giving me a really huge kick up the arse so fuck it. I am packing up and getting the hell out of here.
So, in a world full of ‘I don’t knows’ the only thing I do know is that even though my world seemed to stop, life and the world around me didn’t and it will continue to move with or without me. I need to start living, get reconnected to myself and to the world again which brings the birth of Vive That Vida. Its a little twist of Spanish and English meaning Live That Life.
The world has so many beautiful things I want to see and experience and I literally want to share my passion for welling, GF & DF eating and travel moments through my passion of photography with as many people as possible. I am currently planning my route across Asia where you can see my current route here. Feel free to add any recommendations as it will be my first time and I really want to make the most of it.
I am a women with nothing to loose but everything to gain so fuck it, bring it on world because I’m totally ready for all the experiences you have ready for me.
I thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you stick around.